just to avoid accidentally using offensive language i’m going to start using 90s surfer dude slang because inadvertently offending someone is totally bogus dude
people might not want to be called dude
you are radically right and that is so not tubular my friend i apologise
I find your poor grammar and spelling to be offensive to my eyes.
watch me catch this gnarly wave of i don’t care
talking to straight people is like eating oatmeal; it’s not necessarily bad but you would probably rather be doing something else
hey “radical folx”: let’s stop using fat people as a “metaphor” for capitalism, greed, wealth, the police, the rich, the powerful, etc etc etc
Theory: Nobody who writes a physics textbook gives any fucks
Update: Legolas’ pupils are about 3.5 cm wide each. Now drawing kawaii Legolas on physics assignment.
And they told you science was no fun.
I’m going to do it. I’m going to hand it in.
what i want from media regarding disabled representation
- No more ableist slurs thrown around casually
- Disabled actors playing disabled characters
- Disabled people being the centre of their narratives
- No cure plotlines
- More diverse disabled characters, no more cishet white guys
- No more villains who’s motive is their bitterness about their disability
- Futuristic worlds where disability is not seen as a flaw of the past
- No more ‘mercy’ killings
- Characters with different disabilities
- Mental illness not being linked to violence
- No more morality lessons for the abled protagonist from their ~inspiring~ disabled friend
- More fucking disabled characters